Innovation and diversity - creating breakthrough ideas and smarter decisions
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 January 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
Juliet Bourke will look at 5 factors that make a tangible difference to a group's ability to create breakthrough ideas and make smarter decisions. A group's composition, their discussion process, the way individuals counter biases and set themselves up for clear thinking, and the way a group is led. These factors lift performance by about 20%.
You will learn:
- How diversity of thinking is enabled through a disciplined approach rather than random selection
- How to create diversity of perspective and problem solving approaches
- Effective strategies to delay and counter cognitive depletion
- Practical ways to identify and mitigate unconscious biases
- How leaders can create a culture of inclusion as a cornerstone to embedding diversity of thinking.
A book companion to this webinar “Which Two Heads Are Better Than One? How diverse teams create breakthrough ideas and make smarter decisions” click here to purchase the book and receive complimentary access to the webinar.
DPD units = 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Partner – Human Capital
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.