Tone from the Top - The impact of positive conversation on director decision making
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 January 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
A director’s choice of words and how boards hold discussions has an enormous impact on the cultural tone that is set for an organisation.
Co-hosts Melinda Muth and Bob Selden will introduce you to the key concepts of how directors can directly shape and influence organisational behaviours through their choice of words.
They will cover:
- An examination of the damaging impact negative words have on relationships and decision making in the boardroom, and how positive language provides a far more productive outcome
- A model for impacting organisational culture through affirmative language
- Three ways to influence positive board dynamics
- Remedies for when intent and impact are out of sync
Take advantage of the book and webinar bundle discount.
Melinda Muth and Bob Selden have co-authored ‘Setting The Tone From The Top: How director conversations shape culture’, see the Bookstore for further details. We are offering a 30% discount on any webinars associated with this book. Once you have purchased the book, please redeem your 30% discount by applying the ‘promo code’ TONE30 when completing a purchase of their webinars. This also applies to the webinar series
DPD Units = 5
Dr Melinda Muth FAICD
The National Learning Institute
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.