Crisis Management Series (10% series discount applied)
|Price (incl GST)|
The webinar series will discuss the prevention, preparedness, response and recovery (PPRR) framework and this session will focus on prevention and planning activities covering:
Part 1- Prevention and Preparedness (PP)
- Getting the board ready
- Anticipating crisis - ensuring 360 degree risk assessments are performed
- Who's ready for a crisis - examining competence and confidence in all areas of the business
- What could harm us - development of scenario generation
- Assessing your crisis preparedness and making the shift from conscious incompetence to unconscious competence
At the end of the webinar you will understand what steps to take to ensure your board is highly functional prior to a crisis hitting, and the need for a crisis management plan (board included).
Part 2 - Dealing with a crisis situation
What are the key competencies a board and organisations need to have when dealing with an emerging and evolving crisis situation? During this webinar we will cover the areas of response and recovery from a crisis. Firstly Mark will cover the unique dynamics that emerge during a crisis and are not always present or considered during normal operations. As well as the response activities of:
- Executing the current plans in place.
- Executing your communications strategy
- Managing the media juggernaut (traditional media and social media)
- What are your go-to tools for a crisis response, to ensure an effective response
Lastly Mark will discuss when to shift from responding activities into recovering and evaluating your crisis response covering:
- Returning to normal operations — what does normal look like?
- Questions asked in every crisis
- Conducting a thorough diagnostic and review of the crisis including an analysis of the processes, tools and capabilities.
- Turning a negative situation into a positive outcome.
At the end of the webinar you will understand what tools, processes and capabilities come into play during a crisis, and what is critical to the recovery and return to business as usual.
Register for the individual webinar of your interest or register for the Series and receive a 10% discount (this is already applied to Series pricing).
Series registrations are exempt from the bundle and save promotion.
Global Business Resilience