Getting your board Asia capable
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 28 January 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
A recent study has revealed shockingly low levels of Asia capability on the boards and leadership teams of our biggest companies. Only 19 per cent of directors and 14 per cent of senior executives have the knowledge, skills, networks and experience required to be effective in Asia, according to research by Asialink Business with support from PwC and the Institute of Managers and Leaders.
This webinar we will examine why an Asian strategy should be on a board’s agenda and look at ways to improve your board’s Asian strategy.
Mukund Narayanamurti will cover:
Why engagement with Asia matters to corporate Australia
- What’s standing in the way
- How to complement strategy with Asia capabilities to execute a vision in Asia
Key board-level Asia capabilities essential to support corporates doing business with Asia
- How do you assess your board’s readiness, finding where the gaps are in boardroom and options to consider
- Developing your board’s understanding, knowledge and skillset for Asia readiness
- Further recommendations for a more Asia-capable board
This webinar will appeal to those looking for innovation and opportunities overseas for growth, as well as those wanting to strengthen engagement with Asian markets.
By the end of the webinar, you will be equipped with a greater awareness and understanding of why directors in Australian companies cannot let Asia pass us by, and what steps you need to take to make the change.
DPD Units - 5
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.