Subsidiary Boards: navigating the pitfalls and complexities
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 September 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
Directors sitting on subsidiary boards face many complexities in ensuring good governance practice, discharging directorial duties, and managing expectations for parent companies and board members within a corporate group.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of corporate governance in group entities
- Different governance models specific to subsidiaries
- Board composition in subsidiaries including reputational risk, liability and rights
- Personal liability
- Conflicts and issues faced by subsidiary boards such as responsibilities within a corporate group and cultural consciousness
By the end of this session you will better understand how to minimise personal liability and maximise subsidiary board performance by more effectively understanding your role and navigating relationships in company groups.
DPD Units - 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Jennifer Robertson FAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.