A Macroeconomic Outlook for 2019
Currently the global and domestic economies look healthy overall, but there are significant risks in 2019 which could have implications for the Australian business sector.
Nicki Hutley will be discussing:
- Global issues impacting our economy such as the US economy and rates, trade wars; and China’s and European economic stability.
- How can Australia maintain 27 years of uninterrupted growth?
- What will be the impact of the upcoming federal election on confidence and policies?
- Should we be concerned about household debt?
- When will wages growth shift up a gear or interest rates rise?
- Is the forecast for a balanced budget accurate?
The webinar will focus on the impact of current global and domestic macroeconomic trends on directors and their organisations.
DPD Units - 3