The Company Secretary - Helping directors deliver post-Royal Commission
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 December 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
Every director understands the compliance arm of the Company Secretary however they are a truly untapped resource. The board can leverage the role to influence great governance to the organisation.
This webinar will cover:
- How the role of the company secretary has moved beyond compliance and towards that of an influencer for good governance
- How to leverage the role of company secretary to improve the interaction between the board, the chair and key stakeholders
- How the role today has become one of cultural ambassador, curator and moral compass
- Impacting board dynamics from induction to evaluation to succession planning
- Delivering quality board papers, transparency and reporting
The webinar provide insight into how directors can navigate their roles using the experience and organisational knowledge of the company secretary.
It is designed to stimulate thinking and reinforce the importance of this role in the organisational governance framework. Directors will have a more seamless and holistic understanding of reporting and other mechanisms as supported by this role to the benefit of the board and organisation.
Jenny Robertson has authored the book ‘The Role of the Company Secretary: Influence, impact and integrity’, Purchase the book first then use ‘promo code’ COMPSEC to redeem this webinar with a 30% off standard webinar pricing.
See the Bookstore for further details.
DPD Units - 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Jennifer Robertson FAICD
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.