How start-ups can help your organisation embrace innovation
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 28 December 2019
- Duration: 60 minutes
The Australian Institute of Company Directors has partnered with Stone & Chalk to deepen its commitment to bringing innovation into the boardroom. This initiative will educate companies on how to thrive and survive in the face of rapidly changing markets and technology.
Fintech continues to be one of the dominant focus areas for innovation globally in 2019. One source of this disruption in innovation are start-ups & scale-ups who are evolving business models, creating new products & markets and driving operating efficiencies.
This webinar will highlight:
- Understanding start-ups, the start-up to scale-up lifecycle and how a start-up differs from a traditional business.
- How large organisations can work with start-ups & scale-ups to create business efficiency.
- The benefits of using outside-in innovation for your organisation.
- Common pitfalls organisations experience while working with start-ups and how to avoid them.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is looking to establish a working relationship with start-ups or scale-ups and use innovative design and custom-built, state-of-the-art technology to propel their organisation forward by embracing outside in innovation.
DPD Units: 5
CEO of Stone & Chalk
Stone & Chalk
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.