Building Cyber Resilience: Unlocking opportunities and managing risks in data technology
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 February 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
Data and digital technologies are integral to global economies, governments and societies. However our reliance on these technologies increases the opportunity for malicious activities to occur and this can undermine trust in organisations and the benefits technology can impart.
Join Adrian Turner, CEO Data61, to discuss how strategy formulation, risk appetite and even cultural change can assist in making your organisation more resilient.
This webinar will cover:
- Strategy formulation through better understanding of data technologies, value of data, interconnectedness and new business.
- Implications for cybersecurity risk mitigation as we move to ‘control of purpose of use’ and data integrity.
- Emerging threats, setting your risk appetite for cyber breaches and your reporting obligations.
- Cyber resilience as an important innovation enabler and a competitive advantage.
- Cybersecurity as a critical organisational governance issue, not just a technology/ IT issue, which requires both culture and policy support.
This must-see webinar is suitable for directors looking to understand emerging data technology opportunities, identify risks in data technologies and new threat factors for AI and machine learning, learn about important cybersecurity considerations for boards and explore the use of cyber resilience to manage risks and enable innovation.
DPD units 5
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.