Assessing Digital Efficiency for SMEs - Asking the smart questions
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 March 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
The democratisation of technology is providing SMEs access to capabilities previously only available to large enterprises. This provides the SME the opportunity to not only transform themselves but also to disrupt their larger competitors by being agitators of change. If you allow change to be forced on you, then you will have far less control of the outcomes than if you actively engage in the change process.
For all the focus on the word ‘digital’ and ‘technology’, the reality is that if solutions are not grounded in valuable business outcomes, then they serve no purpose.
This webinar will cover:
- Why the move to digital — motivation and drivers?
- Setting the foundations — impacts on your business strategy and models.
- Organisational readiness.
- Understanding the why and what of digital platforms — technology and infrastructure.
- Security, privacy and your responsibilities.
By attending this session you will:
- Gain clarity about the reasons for change and the business drivers.
- Understand examples of the opportunities created by connecting emerging technology to strategic business value.
- Analyse the actions you can take to manage the risks involved, allowing you to articulate this to stakeholders and then act.
The insights you get from this webinar will help you take back control and effectively steer your business into the future.
DPD Units: - 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.