Directing your business to achieve its strategic purpose
|Price (incl GST)|
Wed, 4 September 2019, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (AEST)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 14 May 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
The role of a director is to understand and direct their business to achieve its ‘purpose’. This webinar will examine a framework for the board to consider to ensure the organisation stays on track.
The webinar will cover:
- Why a business exists — its purpose (it’s not to make money, although that is important)
- What a business must do well to achieve its purpose, including measuring and monitoring progress
- The real, strategic target for all businesses
- The strategies and business plans needed to achieve the purpose, and when they must be changed, or abandoned, for business agility
- Factoring in the external strategic environment to promote business agility
- Common impediments to achieving the purpose
This webinar will describe how directors can do what they are really there for — to direct their business to achieve its purpose — especially in times of volatility.
DPD Units - 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Can't make this session at the scheduled time?
A recording of this session is available. Simply choose the recording option when registering for this session. An email with a link to view the recording will be sent within approximately 48 hours of the live session.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.