Directing your business to achieve its strategic purpose
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 May 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
The role of a director is to understand and direct their business to achieve its ‘purpose’. This webinar will examine a framework for the board to consider to ensure the organisation stays on track.
The webinar will cover:
- Why a business exists — its purpose (it’s not to make money, although that is important)
- What a business must do well to achieve its purpose, including measuring and monitoring progress
- The real, strategic target for all businesses
- The strategies and business plans needed to achieve the purpose, and when they must be changed, or abandoned, for business agility
- Factoring in the external strategic environment to promote business agility
- Common impediments to achieving the purpose
This webinar will describe how directors can do what they are really there for — to direct their business to achieve its purpose — especially in times of volatility.
DPD Units - 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.