Lean Thinking and Design Thinking - Lead change from the top
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 14 May 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
Lean thinking and Design thinking can be used in combination as a customer-centric method for designing new products and services that customers actually want, de-risking new product and service development before launch, and resulting in increased product and service uptake and an uplift in customer loyalty.
This webinar will be hosted by leading Lean / Design Thinking facilitator, Ian Brown FAICD, using examples of his work with teams at INSEAD, the CSIRO’s national programme for University and CSIRO researcher, Meat & Livestock Australia and other organisations.
Ian will cover:
- What is lean thinking and design thinking — the frameworks to use, the methods to use and the best practical references to use
- The influence of lean thinking and design thinking methodology can have on your strategic projects
- Using lean thinking and design thinking as a risk mitigator in an era of customer-centricity
- The importance of organisational adoption and how to support your executive team
- What are the potential challenges and opportunities you may face
Directors should attend this webinar to gain insights on how lean thinking and design thinking has shaped top Australian organisations, and how this approach could be replicated in your own organisation to boost performance and customer value.
DPD Units - 5
Register for three or more webinars of your choice in one transaction, and you can take advantage of our bundle and save promotion. Receive 10% discount for three webinars or register for five or more and receive a 15% discount.
Ian Brown Group Pty Ltd
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.