The Essential Director Update 2019
An indispensable and concise update for directors, delivered by eminent director Graham Bradley AM FAICD, for stimulating discussion on governance, regulation and business trends. He will provide insights and focus on real examples to bring current issues to life.
The webinar will cover a broad spectrum of current issues including:
The governance environment
- Hayne Royal Commission
- The ASXCGC 4th Edition Principles and Recommendations
- Reporting disclosure and risks
- Director liability
- Executive remuneration
The business environment
- Global economic update and trade wars
- The future of work
The regulatory environment
- ASIC regulatory priorities
- Whistleblower reforms
- Modern slavery reporting legislation
- APRA priorities
- ACCC compliance and enforcement priorities
- ACNC proposals
The international environment
- Global trends in innovation and legislation reforms
This session is complimentary and exclusively for members.
Please register for the recording if you are unable to attend the live event. All registrants will receive a copy of the recording post-event.
DPD Units - 10
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.