Minutes in the spotlight
The importance of accurate board minutes came under the spotlight at the Financial Services Royal Commission, and governance professionals are now reviewing their minute taking practices to ensure they remain fit for purpose and meet the relevant legal obligations.
The webcast explores the hot topics including:
- the relevant legal obligations
- the level of detail that should be included in minutes
- the status of drafts and notes.
This session is important for board directors, company secretaries, governance and risk management professionals, and anyone involved in the preparation of board minutes.
- Graham Bradley AM FAICD, Non-Executive Director
- Anna Sandham FGIA, Senior Governance Consultant, Company Matters
- Douglas Gration FGIA, Barrister
DPD units - 5