Minutes in the spotlight
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 30 July 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
The importance of accurate board minutes came under the spotlight at the Financial Services Royal Commission, and governance professionals are now reviewing their minute taking practices to ensure they remain fit for purpose and meet the relevant legal obligations.
The webcast explores the hot topics including:
- the relevant legal obligations
- the level of detail that should be included in minutes
- the status of drafts and notes.
This session is important for board directors, company secretaries, governance and risk management professionals, and anyone involved in the preparation of board minutes.
- Graham Bradley AM FAICD, Non-Executive Director
- Anna Sandham FGIA, Senior Governance Consultant, Company Matters
- Douglas Gration FGIA, Barrister
DPD units - 5
How does it work?
Recordings can be viewed twice. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at anytime. If you stop playback this will count as a view. Please ensure you view the whole recording to be awarded the allocated DPD units.