APS Redeployment - Practical ways to keep staff connected
The APS has successfully mobilised and redeployed hundreds of staff to deliver the federal government's response to COVID-19 and meet the heightened demand for support from the community. The responsiveness of the APS workforce has been commended by the community and ministers alike - but just how did we plan and implement this cross-APS redeployment process?
Develop your strategic HR thinking capability by hearing from Belinda Casson, Assistant Secretary, Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE). Belinda will talk about their response to the task, including:
- the general approach and considerations made
- practical ways to keep redeployed staff connected to their home agency
- influencing manager’s and business to stay connected with their staff
- any challenges and how these were addressed
- thinking longer-term and how this approach could be applied in other scenarios
There will also be some time for Q&A, with discussions to be continued on the APS HR Network GovTEAMS page.
AHRI members can earn 0.5 CPD points from this webinar.
Who should attend:
All APS HR Professional Network members
Assistant Secretary, People, Culture and Capability
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
All delegates must be registered to be able to participate in training and to be eligible to receive qualifying hours.