FREE FOR MEMBERS - Evidence-Based Practice Update for speech pathology practice
|Price (incl GST)|
|Members Single price||$0.00|
|Non-Members Single price||$176.00|
|Students Single price||$0.00|
- Expiry Date: 4 July 2020
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 2 views per purchase
This online event aims to increase speech pathologists’ knowledge and understanding of the current evidence-based practice (EBP) approaches and resources relevant for application in their clinical practice. In particular, it will focus on practice-based approaches which can be used to contribute to the evidence base.
This resource will be an update and adjunct to the current online EBP Independent Study Resource on the SPA website (link below). It will focus on Practice-Based evidence and provide updated links to relevant websites and resources.
What I will learn:
By the end of this workshop, the aim is that you should be able to:
- Understand what is important to evidence-based practice and its applicability in practice-based evidence
- Identify approaches to clinical practice which provide practice-based evidence.
- Plan a single case experimental design approach to investigate a clinical question.
Who should attend?
- Registrants should be speech pathologists.
- It will be very applicable for new graduate speech pathologists/SPA Certified Practising members with Provisional CPSP status as they enter the workforce.
- It will also be very relevant for upskilling /a refresher for any members who would also like to access it as a free member benefit.
What do I need to do beforehand?
Prior to the event, participants will find it useful to check out the Speech Pathology Australia webpage on Evidence-Based Practice via:
CPD Points awarded: 1.5 PSR points
Cori Williams (Dr)
PhD, CPSP, FSPAA
Speech Pathology Australia: Senior Advisor, Evidence Based Practice and Research