Public Training Sessions: Frankston - June 2022 (2 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateWednesday, 22 June 4:00 PM LOCALTIME
LocationFunctions By The Bay
Corner Plowman Place and Young Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
June Special Topic:
- debts generally — whether the debt is on revenue or capital account or a personal use asset
- when a debt is extinguished
- the taxation implications of forgiving a debt for both debtor and creditor
- commercial debts and the application of Div 245 on their forgiveness
All TaxBanter tax training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD hours.
CPD/CPE: 2 hours