Public Training Sessions: Frankston - November 2022 (2 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateWednesday, 23 November 4:00 PM LOCALTIME
LocationFunctions By The Bay
Corner Plowman Place and Young Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
November Special Topic:
Recouping losses in a trust
- the general rules for deducting a tax loss in a trust
- establishing the nature of the trust (fixed or non-fixed)
- working out the rules applicable to that type of trust
- if losses are not recouped are they lost forever?
- when making a family trust
All TaxBanter tax training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD hours.
CPD/CPE: 2 hours