Public Training Sessions: Sydney - April 2022 (2 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 8 April 8:30 AM LOCALTIME
LocationClub York/York Events
95-99 York Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
April Special Topic:
Recouping company losses post COVID-19
- the type of loss and whether it matters
- converting excess franking credits to a loss
the loss recoupment rules
- the continuity of ownership test
- the same business test
- the similar business test
- anti-avoidance provisions
- special rules for companies owned by discretionary trusts
- the loss carry back rules and claiming the loss carry back tax offset
All TaxBanter tax training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD hours.
CPD/CPE: 2 hours