Public Training Sessions: Sydney - August 2022 (2 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 19 August 8:30 AM LOCALTIME
LocationClub York/York Events
95-99 York Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
August Special Topic:
Foreign exchange gains and losses
- the special regime for dealing with foreign currency gains and losses
- when the gain is on revenue account and timing of recognition of gains and losses
- the currency conversion rules
- forex realisation events — rules for their application
- interaction with the TOFA rules
All TaxBanter tax training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD hours.
CPD/CPE: 2 hours