Public Training Sessions: Sydney - December 2022 (2 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 16 December 8:30 AM LOCALTIME
LocationClub York/York Events
95-99 York Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
December Special Topic:
Main Residence Exemption (MRE)
A case study illustrating the application of the main residence exemption provisions in circumstances where:
- the dwelling is not the conventional house on a block
- only a partial exemption applies and I do not have details of cost base
- I start to use my main residence to produce income / to carry on a business
- I own multiple properties and want to claim the MRE on the property which will realise the greatest capital gain
- my tax residency changes and I do not have details of my cost base
All TaxBanter tax training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD hours.
CPD/CPE: 2 hours