Superannuation Training Online 2022: Divorce and Super - Implication on super benefits held
|Price (incl GST)|
Thu, 15 December 2022, 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (AEDT)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2023
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
Learn all about the latest developments in the Superannuation Space. The Super Update Sessions will focus on recent changes, including:
- ATO rulings, and;
- Activities and administrative issues affecting super funds and their members.
Our Special Topics cover a variety of subject matters for your specialist training needs – click each individual session for the applicable details and an outline of what will be discussed.
Thu 15 December: Divorce and Super – Implication on super benefits held
In this webinar we will examine the implications of Divorce on superannuation benefits held. How does a separation and divorce affect your superannuation balances?
We will discuss:
- Defining divorce and understanding the implications
- Determining your balance and how it may be dealt with as a result of a separation.
- Splitting orders and payment orders
- The consequences for managing a SMSF after divorce.
CPD Points: 1.5 hours (single session)
This session is part of the following seriesSuperannuation Training Online - 2022
Senior Tax Trainer