Family Trust Elections
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 29 June 2023
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
The rules for Family trust elections (FTEs) and Interposed entity elections (IEEs) are complex. Making an inadvertent error is easy – as too is making the wrong or an unnecessary election.
In this webinar, we will focus on:
- the circumstances in which an election should be made
- when and how the election should be made
- the consequences of making an election
- the ability to change a previously made election
- the ramifications of making distributions which breach the trust loss rules or the 45-day holding period rule.
This session will feature diagrams and examples to assist in explaining the key FTE issues. We will also have an interactive Q&A section to give participants an opportunity to ask questions to cement their understanding of these complex rules.
CPD Points: 1.5 hours (single session)