Gold Coast Public Session Tax Training
Our Gold Coast Public Sessions will keep you up-to-date with the latest tax changes while you earn valuable CPE/CPD hours.
What are the benefits of public tax training sessions?
- Focused on the tax needs of SME clients
- Developed and delivered by highly experienced tax professionals who are also skilled trainers
- Designed to ensure staff learning outcomes and enjoyment are maximised
- Supported by practical yet comprehensive tax training materials
- Assist firms with recruitment and retention of employees through commitment to quality training
- Full series registrations receive access to the TaxBanter Tax Library, our online database of Tax Update and Special Topic content.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes. You will also learn how to apply these
changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the
changes. Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
The session will also provide a practical and detailed analysis of a topical area of tax law or practice, such as:
- FBT ? What?s new and what is still
- Impact of the company tax cuts on
- Moving assets out of trusts
- Work related travel expenses
- Managing a risky business
What's the Cost?
$198.00 (inc. GST) per session (select individual sessions below)
$1,851.30 (inc. GST) full series (price includes 15% discount if you register before 28 February)