Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
The Webinars are presented Live Online, allowing for questions to be asked or be viewed as recordings (including if you are unable to attend the Live session).
CPD/CPE hours: 1 hour
The finer details of termination payments
- Identifying the components of payments made on termination
- Taxing leave related payments on termination
- Genuine Redundancy Payments
- How the age of the employee impacts the treatment
- Applying the ETP and whole of income caps correctly
- Payment Summary Reporting issues
- Death-related terminations
This session is part of the following series
Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2019
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer