Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
The Webinars are presented Live Online, allowing for questions to be asked or be viewed as recordings (including if you are unable to attend the Live session).
CPD/CPE hours:?1 hour
Bookkeeper issues in the health system
- Income tax issues, including:
- Personal exertion aspects
- Income tax issues of various income types
- Specific deduction issues
- GST issues, including Taxable vs GST-free and input tax credits
This session is part of the following series
Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2019
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer