Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers: Bookkeeper issues in the health system 2019
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 19 November 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
The Webinars are presented Live Online, allowing for questions to be asked or be viewed as recordings (including if you are unable to attend the Live session).
CPD/CPE hours:?1 hour
Income tax issues, including:
- Personal exertion aspects
- Income tax issues of various income types
- Specific deduction issues
- GST issues, including Taxable vs GST-free and input tax credits
This session is part of the following seriesTax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2019
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer