Superannuation Training: Super Update - Divorce and Superannuation 2019
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 12 December 2020
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
Learn all about the latest developments in the Superannuation Space. The Super Update Sessions will focus on recent changes, including legislation, cases, ATO rulings, and activities and administrative issues affecting superfunds and their members.
Our Special Topics cover a variety of subject matters for your specialist training needs – click each individual session for the applicable details and an outline of what will be discussed.
In this webinar we will examine the implications of Divorce on superannuation benefits held. How does a separation and divorce affect your superannuation balances?
We will discuss:
- Defining divorce and understanding the implications
- Determining your balance and how it may be dealt with as a result of a separation.
- Splitting orders and payment orders
- The consequences for managing a SMSF after divorce.
CPD/CPE hours: 1.5
This session is part of the following seriesSuperannuation Training series 2019
Neil Jones, CPA, CTA
Director/Senior Tax Trainer