Public Training Sessions - Macedon Ranges - February 2020 (2.5 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 14 February 8:00 AM AEDT
Gisborne Golf Club, 25 Daly Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
February Special Topic: Employment termination payments
- Types of employment termination payments (ETPs)
- The tax treatment of ETPs
- Eligibility conditions for genuine redundancy payments
- The applicable caps e.g. the ETP caps amount, whole-of-income cap
All TaxBanter tax training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD hours.
CPD/CPE: 2.5 hours