Public Training Sessions - Macedon Ranges - April 2020 (2.5 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 3 April 8:00 AM AEDT
Gisborne Golf Club, 25 Daly Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
April Special Topic: Division 7A – the state of play
- The progress of proposed reforms
- Re-visiting complying loans
- Remembering what we thought we understood at the time
- The available guidance from the Courts
CPD/CPE: 2.5 hours