Public Training Sessions - Macedon Ranges - June 2020 (2.5 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 12 June 8:00 AM AEST
Gisborne Golf Club, 25 Daly Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
June Special Topic: Relevance of accounting treatment for tax purposes
- The interaction of the accounting and tax treatment of some common transactions
- Judicial guidance on relevance of accounting treatment
- The limited power of the journal entry
- The importance of accounting and other records for tax purposes
CPD/CPE: 2.5 hours