Public Training Sessions - Macedon Ranges - August 2020 (2.5 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 14 August 8:00 AM AEST
Gisborne Golf Club, 25 Daly Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
August Special Topic: Taxing expatriates
- Income tax residency rules in light of recent developments
Australian income tax implications of:
- ceasing to be a resident of Australia
- continuing to be a resident but deriving foreign source income
- Calculating foreign income tax offsets
- Expatriates with entitlements in Australian superannuation
CPD/CPE: 2.5 hours