Public Training Sessions - Macedon Ranges - December 2020 (2.5 hours)
|Price (incl GST)|
DateFriday, 11 December 8:00 AM AEDT
Gisborne Golf Club, 25 Daly Street
This session will consist of a tax update and special topic.
Attendees will be updated on recent tax issues and learn about the practical impact of recent tax changes.
You will also learn how to apply these changes in a client context and discover how to recognise planning opportunities as a result of the changes.
Tax Updates cover important tax issues such as:
- Income tax, including CGT
- Other taxes such as GST and FBT
- Tax administration
- State taxes
December Special Topic: Personal services income revisited
- Personal services entities and working out whether the income is PSI
- The limitations on eligible deductions of a personal services entity
- Personal services businesses and income splitting
- Reporting obligations
CPD/CPE: 2.5 hours