Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers: Investment and rental properties
|Price (incl GST)|
- Expiry Date: 18 February 2021
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
- Update of what’s new in relation to rental properties
- The complexities of the new rules for 2019 and 2020
- Income tax treatment of income and deductions
- GST and input tax credit issues
- What is in the ATO spotlight?
The Webinars are presented Live Online, allowing for questions to be asked or be viewed as recordings (including if you are unable to attend the Live session).
CPD/CPE hours: 1 hour
This session is part of the following seriesTax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2020
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer