Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers: FBT - what's Hot?
|Price (incl GST)|
Tue, 21 April 2020, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (AEST)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 21 April 2021
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
- Recap FBT rules
- What’s new in 2020?
- Common fringe benefits including cars and entertainment
- ATO focus and publications
- FBT lodgement requirements
The Webinars are presented Live Online, allowing for questions to be asked or be viewed as recordings (including if you are unable to attend the Live session).
CPD/CPE hours: 1 hour
This session is part of the following seriesTax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2020
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer