Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers: Payroll tax issues
|Price (incl GST)|
Tue, 16 June 2020, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (AEST)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 16 June 2021
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
- Registration - understanding when and where you need to register
- Wages – what to include, what no to?
- Grouping - How do the grouping rules work? When can you be excluded from a group
- When to include contractor and consultant type payments
- Employment agent and labour hire scenarios
- Payroll – Tax traps and tips
The Webinars are presented Live Online, allowing for questions to be asked or be viewed as recordings (including if you are unable to attend the Live session).
CPD/CPE hours: 1 hour
This session is part of the following seriesTax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2020
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer