Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers: Capital Gains tax: The basics
|Price (incl GST)|
Tue, 20 October 2020, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (AEDT)
View local times
- Expiry Date: 20 October 2021
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Views: 3 views per purchase
Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
- What transactions give rise to Capital Gains tax?
- Which taxpayers and capital gains are eligible for 50% discount?
- Other common CGT concessions
- Specific record keeping rules for CGT
- Common misconceptions
The Webinars are presented Live Online, allowing for questions to be asked or be viewed as recordings (including if you are unable to attend the Live session).
CPD/CPE hours: 1 hour
This session is part of the following seriesTax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers 2020
BBS (Accounting), LL.B, Dip Ed, CPA, CA. Senior Tax Trainer