Single Touch Payroll - implications for Government and the Not-for-profit sector
This is a complimentary session presented by the ATO.
This webinar will:
- Outline the nature of the Single Touch Payroll (STP);
Identify the implications of STP for employers and employees;
(As a practical matter, it is likely that employers will have to explain the changes to their existing and prospective employees.)
- Highlight the STP implementation timetable;
- Identify which employers will initially be affected;
- Explain the process (presently in hand) for extension to other employers;
- Describe the ATO’s transitional compliance approach to STP;
- Describe the areas in which the ATO is developing further detail; and
- Provide an opportunity for you to ask questions and raise compliance difficulties.
Please feel free to refer this session to any other Government or Not-for-Profit employees you think may be interested.
CPD Points: 1.5 hours per session
Senior Tax Trainer
Australian Taxation Office