Terms & Conditions
The following terms are a contract between you and Cahoot Learning. By accessing, browsing or using the Site, whether or not you have registered for a course offered by or through Cahoot Learning, you agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms.
1. Copyright and limited permission to use site content
The contents of this site (Site Content) are covered by copyright laws in the United States and other countries. You may use Site Contents for personal, non-commercial purposes only and you may not otherwise copy or reproduce Site Content and you must not infringe the copyright, trademarks or other rights of the owners of Site Content.
2. Prohibited conduct
You must not:
- Collect personal information about a person without their permission, impersonate any other person or falsely claim any affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Post, email, publish or distribute material or content that defames or threatens others or contains harassing statement, discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them, infringes another's intellectual property, (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets), contains obscene (i.e. pornographic) language or images, is advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or is unlawful;
- Remove, disable or interfere with any security related features of the Site, take part in a denial of service type attack on the Site or otherwise interfere with or damage the Site; or
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to determine the Site’s source code.
3. User postings
By submitting postings or other material to the Site (Postings) you:
- Warrant that your Postings do not infringe copyright, trademarks or any other rights of any person;
- Grant Cahoot Learning a non-exclusive, transferrable, sublicensible, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty fee license to use, exploit and reproduce your Postings, in whole or in part and in any form; and
- Acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your Postings and the consequences of posting them.
4. Copyright claims
Copyright owners who believe their material has been infringed on the Site should contact us at email@example.com. You must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or, in the case of multiple works at the same location, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including sufficient information to allow for the location of the material (e.g., URL, IP address, computer name);
- Contact information for the complaining party (e.g., email address, phone number); and
- A statement that the complaining party believes that the use of the material has not been authorized by the copyright owner or an authorized agent.
5. Cahoot Learning's Limitation of liability
Cahoot Learning provide the Site and its content and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You use the Site at your own risk and Cahoot Learning:
- Give no warranty of any kind (express, implied or otherwise) about the Site or its content including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, timeliness, accuracy and non-infringement, except insofar as any such implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law;
- Have no liability to you for any loss or damage (whether to property or by way of financial loss or consequential loss) you may suffer from use of the Site, including downloading data from or through the Site or other sites linked to the Site; and
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable for any consequential, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, and whether or not Cahoot Learning has been negligent or otherwise at fault (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of profits, loss of data, or interruption in availability of data).
6. Privacy and Accessibility
Cahoot Learning, at its sole discretion, may:
- Close the Site and terminate any services provided through the Site at any time and for any period or permanently; and/or
- Bar any person from accessing the Site for any period or permanently.
Cahoot Learning reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without advance notice. Any change will take effect from the time it is posted to the Site. By accessing the Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Terms.
No failure by Cahoot Learning to exercise nor any delay in exercising any right, power or remedy under these Terms operates as a waiver. A single or partial exercise or waiver of the exercise of any right, power or remedy does not preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or remedy. A waiver is not valid or binding unless made in writing.
10. No other terms
Except where you are registered for a Cahoot Learning course, in which case you are also subject to the terms applicable to that course, these Terms set out the entire agreement between you and Cahoot Learning and supersedes all earlier conduct or prior agreements and understandings between Cahoot Learning and you in connection with your use of the Site.
11. Governing law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria in the Commonwealth of Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
12. Cahoot Learning